Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 140

Thread: Offspring or Bad Religion?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Above Advanced Search (which is for pussies)
    Posts
    789


    Default

    Since we are in TheOffspring's forums I'll say Bad Religion is better.
    Listen to Britney Spears:

    -Hit Me Baby One More Time!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    I remember there had been three threads about it already. Use the search button.
    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    The search button does let us down every now and then.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    Better songwriter definately. Brian plays the FUCK out of the guitar man!
    Brett seems like a really cool guy. He was a dick due to his drug use (in 95-98)...but that's old news!
    But now that Brett's been back in Bad Religion and no longer on drugs, would you say he's not a dick anymore?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Braintree Mass, So much worse than L.A.
    Posts
    1,147


    Default

    Bad Religion hands down... yea New America was kinda meh.... but its a better bad album than the other 2 thirds of the last offspring.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,337


    Default

    Moving on to the current issues...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,912


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    But now that Brett's been back in Bad Religion and no longer on drugs, would you say he's not a dick anymore?
    ive seen them a few times recently and hes never played with them, they sounded fine without thim though!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Mr. Brett really only seems to play shows in California with the band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,463


    Default

    I don't think that one should compare BR and Offspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,135


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    I don't think that one should compare BR and Offspring.
    Exactly.

    Offy is good in their sarcastic punk pop

    Bad Religion is good in their dictiionary punk XD
    Xbox live: Ninty Man UNAM

    About which women would you sleep with

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So you're choosing pornstars because you assume they'll be the ones least repulsed by the thought of having sex with you?

    This is the only reason I can think of. Man it must suck to be a fjeldabe.

    Me? My answer is the virgin mary, preferably pre-birth although that would ruin the mythos.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,747


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Mr. Brett really only seems to play shows in California with the band.
    he also plays with them when they go to japan

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    4,135


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    he also plays with them when they go to japan
    Then Brett is a bitch
    Xbox live: Ninty Man UNAM

    About which women would you sleep with

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    So you're choosing pornstars because you assume they'll be the ones least repulsed by the thought of having sex with you?

    This is the only reason I can think of. Man it must suck to be a fjeldabe.

    Me? My answer is the virgin mary, preferably pre-birth although that would ruin the mythos.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •