Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "This pre-order is not open to non-U.S. residents."

Default "This pre-order is not open to non-U.S. residents."

DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FANS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!?

fucking self-absorbed yanks!

you guys don't give a shit about the rest of the world so long as you've got your cheap oil, your annoying accents, your 'have a nice day', your fast food, and your OBESE, EARTH-DESTROYING YANKS!

The apocalypse will be YOUR fault - with your nukes you'll be the ones who push the 'button' first, destroying the rest of us! BLOODY FUCKING YANKS!

No wonder that the rest of the world hates you with your selfish attitudes and dim-witted president – he’s a mockery, your whole country is a mockery of freedom and democracy.

oh.....and HAVE A NICE DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by This Thread Is Gay.
    Jealous huh? I think I'll go fill my gas tank and drive around aimlessly, then fill it again for a fraction of the cost of what you pay.
    jealous, never.

annoyed because you're all so fucking self-absorbed, big-headed and greedy, yes.

go fill your gas tank, a load more men will die in Iraq because of it, you're probably so fucking fat that you can hardly walk. Hey, rather than drive round aimlessly; why don't you go get your stomach stapled? You could pick up all your friends in your petrol-guzzling 'truck' for a trip down to the stomach-stapling centre! Ooh, wouldn’t you have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by This Thread Is Gay.
    When will you get it? America is #1, and we'll do anything to stay better than you. Which is why Britian is a pathetic(when you look at world history) #2. OUR freedom is better and more important than YOUR freedom.
    PATHETIC! look at world fucking history you damn yank! you idiots have the shortest history of ANY country! WHEN YOU LOOK AT WORLD HISTORY? You dumb cunt! Do you realize how stupid you look? We had an empire, control of the seas, control of the land. And your retort? ‘we saved your asses from the nazis’ yeah – well fucking done, but you left it long enough, you waited to see who’d win, you only saved yourselves because you realized that if Britain fell so would your shit-hole.

It’s a well known fact that yanks are one of the stupidest ‘MEDCs’ in the world.

You may think you’re #1 which is exactly why everyone else hates your egotistical asses. Just look at September 11th! They’ll do it again because people hate you

I don’t wanna fucking argue with you, yank – I expressed my opinion and I don’t give a shit what you, or anyone else from that god-forsaken piece of shit country thinks, because you’re all fucking wrong, you’re all fucking yanks, you’re all egotistical, careless, selfish, amoral. And I don’t give a shit.

Enjoy your dumb-ass president, push the fucking button already because you’re gonna do it one day anyway.

You judge 300 million people as all the same and you think you have the right to call ANYONE big-headed?

Fucking idiot.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    You judge 300 million people as all the same and you think you have the right to call ANYONE big-headed?

Fucking idiot.
    I couldn't agree more.

Additionally, you bash the US constantly, and I rarely see anyone on here bash your home with nearly as much passion.

You're being rather hypocritical. Except replace "rather" with "extremely".

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    Hey, rather than drive round aimlessly; why don't you go get your stomach stapled?
    This coming from someone who rebukes materialism and people who try too hard to be pretty. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY FANS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD!?

fucking self-absorbed yanks!

you guys don't give a shit about the rest of the world so long as you've got your cheap oil, your annoying accents, your 'have a nice day', your fast food, and your OBESE, EARTH-DESTROYING YANKS!

The apocalypse will be YOUR fault - with your nukes you'll be the ones who push the 'button' first, destroying the rest of us! BLOODY FUCKING YANKS!

No wonder that the rest of the world hates you with your selfish attitudes and dim-witted president – he’s a mockery, your whole country is a mockery of freedom and democracy.

oh.....and HAVE A NICE DAY.

what a tard. I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.

The album will be out worldwide. Just keep your panties on.
    Last edited by neocon58; 06-03-2005 at 11:30 PM.
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

Noez.

Have you ever heard of international law?

It's a tricky thing to maneuver, especially when it comes to musical releases it seems.

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is one of the many instances where instead of navigating the treacherous waters of international law, the option is taken instead of opening it up only to US residents.

You may remove your head from your ass now.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by neocon58
    I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.
    It was, it just wasn't effective. See, to make a proper joke, there has to be some room for extension and a bit of subtlety. Also, you can't regurgitate the same old cliches unless you use them in a new way.

Jenny on the other hand went full throttle, crashed, and burned.
    Last edited by JohnnyNemesis; 06-03-2005 at 09:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

And I'M supposed to be the racist one?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis
    Jenny on the other hand went full throttle, crashed, and burned.
    Indeed. Well, we all make mistakes.
    Damn, she found me out. All I do is post on these forums and eat cheese in various forms.

Noez.

Quote Originally Posted by neocon58
    I hope this thread was made in sarcasm.
    no, it was not.