Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Start

Default The Start

As some of you might saw them with The Offspring or another time, what do you think of them? I thought they were okay even through I couldn't almost hear the voice of the singer. I heard some of their songs after the show and I find them okay but not much

I like them lots, but I suppose its not music for all. They probably would've gone down better in a smaller venue as alot of the younger fans are pretty ignorant and impatient when it comes to support bands

Yup, saw 'em live with the Offspring. Dug what I heard. Met Aimee (who's really sweet), Jaime (he's kind of a jerk), and Ino (their little dog—very cute!). Got "Initiation" a couple weeks ago and I love it!

They were pretty good.

she was hot..

I like em' a lot. They are fastly becoming one of my favorite bands. I have their "Initiation" album, as well as the "Death Via Satalite" EP, and I think they are really good discs. I have heard some songs off of "Shackdown!", and I think they are really good. I'm going to order the album online later when I get enough money.

But, yeah.. theSTART, they rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

theSTART are awesome. Aimee Echo has one of the greatest voices that I have ever heard. I think that they are an amazing addition to Nitro. There new album Initiation is really amazing. Check out some of there old stuff too. I can't wait to see them in 2 weeks.

xoxo
    amelia

I have "Intiation." Fucking awesome. Almost remind me too much of Siouxsie and the Banshees, but I don't care. I saw them live with the AKA's a few months back and they were fantastic.

You may want to check out her previous band, Human Waste Project...managed to get hold of an album but haven't listened to it yet - I've got a feeling its kinda metally but hopefully that shouldn't matter

10. Default

After I saw them with TheOffspring at the Vancouver show I feel in love with them. They are a pretty good band. Something different, you know?

~Mandy~