Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death Penalty

Default The Death Penalty

Yay or nay?

nay. nobody has the right to kill.
    ________
    Park Royal 3 Condo
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 01:38 AM.

maybe thats y u should say yay. i am undecided right now. but if someone killed your mom, dad, or sibling, in a room alone, ud kill the motherfucker that did it.

even if someone killed my mom or dad, i still wouldn't feel that the killer deserved to die. a life sentence in a prison is enough punishment. and before you say i don't know what it's like to lose someone close to me that was murdered, my cousin was killed by some psycho in the middle of nowhere. apparently the dude was parked on the side of the road and had his emergency blinkers on. my cousin, being the good guy he was, stopped to offer help thinking that the guy's car was messed up. as soon as my cousin got over to him, the guy shot him right in the face. i know this because the guy confessed when he was found.
    ________
    Maurizz
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Who can decide such a transcending question as who deserves to live? Certainly not the state.

i suppose. nothing i could say to that.

The death penalty is generally unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater
    even if someone killed my mom or dad, i still wouldn't feel that the killer deserved to die. a life sentence in a prison is enough punishment. and before you say i don't know what it's like to lose someone close to me that was murdered, my cousin was killed by some psycho in the middle of nowhere. apparently the dude was parked on the side of the road and had his emergency blinkers on. my cousin, being the good guy he was, stopped to offer help thinking that the guy's car was messed up. as soon as my cousin got over to him, the guy shot him right in the face. i know this because the guy confessed when he was found.
    This sounds like the toyota advert

I'm all for life imprisonment if it does exactly what it says on the tin life imprisonment non of this early release stuff that happens all the time in the U.K

Quote Originally Posted by SicN Twisted
    Who can decide such a transcending question as who deserves to live? Certainly not the state.
    i dont see why not. the punishment should fit the crime. this is not a statement of support, but im challenging the point.