Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, remove the scroll bar!!

Default Please, remove the scroll bar!!

Please, remove the scroll bar of the main site (it's that scrolling bar on the top saying "GH out June 21"). It makes the site load so damn slow!!! It really sucks! Although I've got a DSL connection, it takes more than 15 seconds to load the main page. And, if I want to naviggate to another section (eg: Music), it takes 15 seconds againg to load the damn scrolling bar

PLEASE, REMOVE IT!!!

Yeah, it does make the site run slowly. Otherwise I like the new look.

I really can't belive that little thing makes such a difference. After all, it doesn't look that advanced....

i hadn't noticed it before.....but now i know its not my computer crashing i feel so much better

Quote Originally Posted by Cejus
    Please, remove the scroll bar of the main site (it's that scrolling bar on the top saying "GH out June 21"). It makes the site load so damn slow!!! It really sucks! Although I've got a DSL connection, it takes more than 15 seconds to load the main page. And, if I want to naviggate to another section (eg: Music), it takes 15 seconds againg to load the damn scrolling bar

PLEASE, REMOVE IT!!!

it is'nt slow for me,for me its working perfect
    We're rich and famous, neither of which were goals, it's like,Jeezus!Now we've really got some explaining to do to the punk fraternity (Greg K)

I have never noticed that problem and we are on dial up out here, with really crappy phone lines. Broad band bitches shouldn't have a problem at all. It could be something to do with your computer though.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

It slows down my computer. It says, "This program is not responding." Then it says something like, "This program will be shut down".
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ... I can't believe I have noodlesfan's dick in my fucking photobucket.

lol, yeah mines done that to me a few times

Mine says "a script in this movie is causing Macromedia Flash Player 7 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" It's not so nice to browse through the website right now.

My internet is fine, but it does take a little longer to load the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.