Page 101 of 263 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2628

Thread: last movie i saw

The last movie I seen at home was Waynes World 2. 3/10 Not really my kind of movie. The last time I went to the movies I saw Jackass 2 10/10. I would be laughing and gagging at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Brick: Hurt my brain. What language were they speaking? It would have had that nice surreal quality if it wasn't way too realistic.
    the dialog was suppose to be similar to the old film noir style crime dialog.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    The Royal Tenenbaums: I expected it to be better, actually. It didn't really make me laugh, didn't really make me think, didn't really make me feel emotion, and the plot didn't go anywhere fast. It was worth watching though, just nothing special.
    really? i don't think it could get any better without getting way too depressing (see: the squid and the whale).

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Blooming fantastic. A real corker of a film. I laughed to tears, not because it's wacky, but because it's just so... so true. It's deadly accurate & hilarious & touching & moving at the same time...

Think it's time for me to go back to Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    the dialog was suppose to be similar to the old film noir style crime dialog.

really? i don't think it could get any better without getting way too depressing (see: the squid and the whale).
    The dialogue was neat in the first one, it just had a really strange context.

And I didn't really think the Squid and the Whale movie was all that amazing either. And it's true, they kinda fall into that same category of being entertaining but just not being my thing enough for me to say "wow, that was really good." I would still prefer to watch those movies than 80% of your standard Hollywood releases though.

I saw the turkish version of star wars 0/10 they thought they were acting seriously but their monsters were just big furry things, its one of the worst films ever, I advise you not to see it.

Hmm. The Piano Teacher (with Isabelle Huppert & Benoît Magimel)

If you're a virgin, don't see it. It's very unhealthy & I had difficulty seeing it to the end. Very harsh. For French ppl only, & even they may find it too sordid.

I saw The Prestige today. It was amazing, and I strongly reccomend you guys ALL go out and see it. It's very suspenseful, and the plot twists are perfect. The only problem is that all the questions that you get throughout the movie are answered too late, so you're asking yourself (or in my case, the person to your right who's already seen the movie) questions that, when answered, will ruin the movie. Also, parts that were included in the book which made it easier to understand were left out of the movie, according to IMDBer's, which is probably part of why it was kinda confusing.

9/10

Also: I swore that Bella played one of the characters in the movie, I later found out that it was Scarlett Johansson. You two are identical.

I saw "Rod Stewart: In Concert" in the movie theather last week. It was simulcast from New York or something...

I won the tickets from a radio station. Got his new CD too; I'm sending it to my grandmother.

SLC PUNK!

8.5/10 - One of the better movies that takes on the topic of 'punk', the performances are really great, especially Matthew Lillard who plays 'stevo'. The movie also has a great soundtrack, with bands such as the Dead Kennedys,, Exploited, and the Ramones contributing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Benchwarmers - Fun, yet predictable - 8/10

Slither - Fucking terrible film - 1/10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    If men had pms there'd be a cure by now.
    Myspace

Audioscrobbler